Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Another noob setup post

This will be my second indoor grow, my last one was a single DWC and now I'm upgrading to a 2'x4' tent, I'll be growing a scrog, number of plants TBD.

My original plan was to start off with 1 Rubbermaid eventually transfer to 3 Rubbermaid bins once the scrog fills up, each one as their own DWC, since they will pretty much exactly fill up my floor space. Ive got a single hydroform 15lpm air pump, but that didn't seem like it would be sufficient. Now instead of buying a larger air pump I'm...

Another noob setup post

Popular posts from this blog