Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

aeroponic cloner roots coming from stem inside foam insert

I'm I doing something wrong? Here are some pictures.

i have cloned for years using jiffy pellets, with great success. Aero cloner just seemed cleaner and easier, I used a new scalpel, sterilized it with 91% rubbing alcohol, made 90 cut (I usually scape sides of cuttings myself, aero instructions told me not to scrape sides, I did some of both), dipped it in rooting gel (always poured into separate dish), used tap water. Temp 72 as per picture. Back 2 rows were cut 17 days ago, the others...

aeroponic cloner roots coming from stem inside foam insert

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !