Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Advanced Nutrients Sensi PH Perfect Series aint Perfect

Ok, so about 7 or so weeks ago I found a Canadian vendor selling the "new PH perfect" sensi bloom so I bought it. At first I was using the other sensi bloom that wasn't PH perfect. When I started using the what I call "PH stable" because it still isn't perfect, I saw really nice results, with a lot less hassle for me. After 4 weeks I saw some deficiencies. I had no idea whether it was Mg, Ca, Fe or my RO water screwing up. After getting an email back from high times, apparently the...

Advanced Nutrients Sensi PH Perfect Series aint Perfect


March 26, 2020 at 10:12AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog