Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Water main being replaced soon. Should I worry?

Got a letter today stating that starting in a week or so, the city will be replacing the water main on the street I live on. No estimated completion date or anything.
I typically fill my systems straight from the tap with a garden hose and I am assuming there will be some level of contamination from the work. How do you guys think I should handle this, or do you think im overreacting?
I have a collapsible 200 gallon holding tank available. I was thinking id just fill that sometime next...

Water main being replaced soon. Should I worry?


February 09, 2020 at 01:32AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog