Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Using potassium silicate in your reservoir

Curious about using PS in your reservoir. I run ebb and flow and start with clones. Should I add the potassium silicate right in the beginning when I first put the clones on the table? And then keep adding it until week 6 of flower? This bottle I have of DNF nutes doesn't really give me any feed schedule for the stuff other than add 1/4tsp per litre.

Also I heard it is best to mix it in a bit of warm water then add it to the reservoir first before adding your nutes. Also that it will...

Using potassium silicate in your reservoir

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !