Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Using potassium silicate in your reservoir

Curious about using PS in your reservoir. I run ebb and flow and start with clones. Should I add the potassium silicate right in the beginning when I first put the clones on the table? And then keep adding it until week 6 of flower? This bottle I have of DNF nutes doesn't really give me any feed schedule for the stuff other than add 1/4tsp per litre.

Also I heard it is best to mix it in a bit of warm water then add it to the reservoir first before adding your nutes. Also that it will...

Using potassium silicate in your reservoir


February 20, 2020 at 03:23AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog