Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Stelthy's 600W Hps Project! (New-Cab)

Ok hi peeps! man ... have had lots of heat probs. from my new LUMATEK 600W HPS in my original cab so..... I've swapped cupboards with my wife and now have a better sized cupboard in which to grow. However I do have my work cut out for me, so bare with me this will be one hell of a cool thread from start to finish. SO without further a due I am going to crack on, all thoughts comments and surgestions welcome as long as its relevant its all good - STELTHY:leaf:


February 03, 2020 at 10:43PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog