Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Newbie DWC! Root rot question!

Hey all, it's my first post here and I am needing some input on my current (1st) grow. I have scoured and read and taken in so much info but would like to get some feedback as well.

Currently I have 4 single bucket dwc's going. 5g buckets with slightly over 3g of water in each which puts my water level to about 2" below netpots. I had 4g in each until I started seeing first roots break through the bottom and then I lowered to 3g. (2) 6" long airstones in each bucket which I feel like is...

Newbie DWC! Root rot question!

Popular posts from this blog