Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

need some advice re swapping to flowering!

My 1st time growing so not sure when is the right time to swap them to flowering.
I put the clones in the system back on Jan 8th about 33 days ago.
Dont want to risk having them overgrow during flowering and me running out of space in the tent lol.
maximum space i have from the top of the bucket to the top of the tent that the light can be is 53"
now if i take out another 10" for the space between the buds and the light that leaves me 43" and my plants now are about 17 to 20"
I have...

need some advice re swapping to flowering!


February 07, 2020 at 06:50AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog