Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How to flush a single plant in Current Culture setup

Hey folks ,

I am hoping someone here has done this or has an idea. This is my first time mixing and matching in my current culture 6 site. One is going to be ready about 3 or so weeks ahead of the rest and I am curious how can I flush her for a few days? I do not think I can take her out as she is pretty well trained and laying almost flat on the trellis. I do have extra buckets not in use on the side and am envisioning I will HAVE to maneuver her out some way into her own bucket (I do have...

How to flush a single plant in Current Culture setup


February 11, 2020 at 03:55PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog