Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

The stretch is a myth.. prove me wrong

Total stretch 2 inches... Anyone else have that? Know why? All the horror stories I read but I never noticed anyone stating theirs didn't move in the 3 weeks... Some pics.. red line was pre flip.. besides that... Looks like I'll get at least 2 pounds off this one plant.
Jokes aside I'm looking forward to seeing this fatten up, the node length is tiny which is why the stretch was small.


December 03, 2019 at 02:02AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog