Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Setting up a hydroponic coco coir grow

Ok so this will be my second cannabis grow with the first one coming to an end soon. Since i already have some experience in commercial greenhouses i decided to take it up a notch and set up an automatic water recirculation system in my 2x4 closet. I will be using 2 gph drip emiters and drip stakes with a small vivosun 400 gph submersible pump. I will be growing on top of a storage bin with holes in the lid to drain my pots.
I will be growing Northern lights Fast (photo) and OG Kush using a...

Setting up a hydroponic coco coir grow


December 19, 2019 at 12:27AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog