Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RDWC air pump size?

What's up guys, I am currently building my own RDWC system and I'm worried the air pump I have might be too small. It is 20W, 45 L/min.

My system is a 6 bucket system with 1 control bucket. They are each 4 gallons. Will that be big enough? How do you figure out what size you need?

Here's a pic
15473196359461826058508.jpg


December 13, 2019 at 04:45PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog