Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need a feeding schedule for DWC

Hi there !

First time grower in a DWC here . I bought the three part flora series from general hydroponics ,plus I have Gen. Hyd . Rapid Start ,ArmorSi ,CaliMagic ,and some Botanicare Hydroguard . I planning to grow White Russian or White Widow . All in a 4x4 tent and a 600 watts HPS . Where can I find a schedule telling me what to feed for every week .
Someone have a link for me please ?

Thanks !

Boris


December 03, 2019 at 04:21AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog