Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

floraflex and autofeeding

I have a setup that is hard to reach the back of, and I want to set up this floraflex round matrix system. I want to start with one bubbler head and 8 sites.
I plan on getting the discs, with the pads, and the dippers,and tubing

What I could figure out, but really would love some advice on is how to setup the autowatering pump side of the system. The kits they have show a 264 submersible magnetic drive pump. I was thinking about how I would do this, and the easiest way to set it up.. I was...

floraflex and autofeeding


December 24, 2019 at 02:49AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog