Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aero vs RDWC, lets talk about it

Im planning my next grow, want to try my hand at something different, see what i like. Was heading in the RDWC direction but then seen @Airwalker16 build the aero setup. I already built an aero cloner and love it. So now im debating which route to go.

Anyone with expierence in one or both want to chime in?

Pros and cons of going Aero for a full grow? level of difficulty in comparison to RDWC?

fill me in and help me make a choice.
@Renfro Always...

Aero vs RDWC, lets talk about it

Popular posts from this blog