Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Using food grade H202 (35%) in hydro reservoir

I've been having issues recently with my holding reservoir (32 gallons) going rancid in just a matter of days recently. What I mean by that is there is clear slime on the air lines going to the air stones and on the water line of the plastic trash can. I even have a pond pump in the bottom to add circulation. My water temps are around 76-78 and I suspect that might be my problem. I then started reading about adding 3-5ML/gallon of food grade hydrogen peroxide to my reservoir to keep bad...

Using food grade H202 (35%) in hydro reservoir


October 16, 2019 at 03:19AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog