Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

please tell me this problem

I have my plants in a flo n gro cap flood system. I flood every 4 hours in hydroton with RO water and GH maxibloom at little under 1 tsp/gal with some additives. The only plants getting affected are the ones directly under the light. The plants on the edges of light are nice green with no problems but under the light the leaves are yellowing/brown blotching which I thought of as P def? The plants are close to light and do have a slight light nurn but no heat burn. now that I'm looking at...

please tell me this problem


October 26, 2019 at 04:27AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog