Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

looking for advice on my set up plans.

I am looking to start a hydro farm. I have a dome to start my seedlings, i would then like to veg my best 10 plants in a 4x4 tent , i plan on vegging with a t5 ,8 bulb ,ho system . I want to flower in a 4x8 with either two 1000hps lamps, or 4 kingled 3000 watt leds(600 true watts at the wall). i plan on using a bucket top feed system , which would top feed and return back to the resevoir through tubing, 10 plants in veg under the t5, then 5 plants under each 1000hps. once im past the...

looking for advice on my set up plans.


October 16, 2019 at 06:37AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog