Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

GH Trio RO and mag deficiency...

As the title says, This is my second grow using RO after multiple grows using hard water and the hardwater micro. I moved over to RO because my tapwater was so hard it was causing lockouts sometimes but im not getting the same explosive growth and some purple stems, even though the plants themselves look great, they are definitely slower vegging than when I was back in my tent using tapwater. I am filling another res with RO overnight and then I will either add cal-mag up to 0.2 EC or...

GH Trio RO and mag deficiency...


October 16, 2019 at 11:43PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog