Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Flood and drain rockwool

So I have some rooted clones I threw into some 6” rockwool cubes and I’ve been wondering about watering schedules. I am going to do flood and drain. My res has a chiller and stays at 69 and I have a recirc pump with a water flow to keep the nutes and oxygen moving.

However it Seems as though there are 2 trains of thought on watering and I’m wondering what people have done in the past

1 says to flood the cube then wait potentially 4-5 until the cube has really dried up

The 2nd says...

Flood and drain rockwool


October 02, 2019 at 01:18AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog