Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Difficulty cloning using same method as ALWAYS.

Curious if anyone else is having issues cloning this time of year? Don't know what it is but for some reason, the aero sprayer 5gal bucket I made years ago is yielding nothing but jello stems for me? Bout to lose my fav strain sin mint as it's 2 weeks into flower now and I don't got a clone of her yet. I'm pretty pissed. I figure I got about 2-4 more days before its too late. I took lower branches as they weren't as developed hormonely but I'm thinking tops are the better option.

Any ideas...

Difficulty cloning using same method as ALWAYS.


October 09, 2019 at 09:00PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog