Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Can You Over Water Hydro?

I'm running a NFT system, and have my seeds sprouted in 1in rockwool cubes surrounded with clay grow-rocks. Each crop seems to have the signs of overwatering (droopy, soggy looking, leaves turning down, etc), however, everything I read says that one cannot overwater a hydro system. Third crop, and I'm having the same problems. I've thought about putting the plants on a drip cycle with a timer, however, I'm concerned that the roots hanging into my NFT trays will dry out before the next...

Can You Over Water Hydro?


October 20, 2019 at 01:52AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog