Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

When buffing coco, are you supposed to flush the ppms out before you use the coco?

So I started my first coco grow and everything is doing fairly well ... I bought botanicare coco grow pre washed and buffed ... but I rinsed and buff anyway... now after I soaked the coco in cal/mag solution overnight I then rinse the coco back to my tap water ppm which is 66. Was I not supposed to flush after the buff? I’m dealing with some intervenial chlorosis looks like cal/mag issue or iron in my opinion... so I was wondering if I shouldn’t have flushed after I buffed the coco

Popular posts from this blog