Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RDWC Mold?

Hello everyone. I'm having a bit of a problem and I'm looking to see if anybody can help me figure out what is going on. Before I get any further, let me give some details of my system and what I'm running.

4 - 13 gallon Current Culture RDWC - 53 gallons total according to CC
Strictly RO water at 0 PPM before nutrients.

SLF-100 at 2.5ml per gallon

CYCO Nutrients:
Grow A & B @ 1/8
B1 Boost @ 1/8
Uptake @ 1/8
Ryzo Fuel @ 1/4
Dr. Repair @ 1/4
and top fed with a bit of Great White until roots...

RDWC Mold?

September 24, 2019 at 06:24PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog