Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

PPM is driving me crazy ....

As I've posted before, my reservoir will drop ppm instead of going up like everyone else. Most people have to add pure water to it, while I keep having to top off with more nutes. I assumed they wanted more nutes. By the time I raise it to where the it's at least the same every morning, I get a little leaf burn on new growth tips, so I back off. I use GH flora series, recharge, and mammoth P, top feed recirculating in 7 gal pots of rockwool. Other than my plants are taking in way more...

PPM is driving me crazy ....

September 04, 2019 at 02:49PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog