Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How the keep DTW res PH stable?

I am working up to a automated watering system for a DTW Hempy system.

I have been keeping my nutes mixed in a 5gal bucket with a Airstone to see how long my nutes stay stable.

I am on hard well water where I am. Here is what my Temp Rez dose.
Nutes = FloraNova Grow/Bloom, KoolBloom, Bud Factory X, Cal/Mag.

Tap PH 7.2-7.4
Add nutes
Set PH in bucket to 6.0
24 hrs later PH is back to 7 +/_
Set it back to 6.0
then it creeps up over night again but to maybe 6.8

The PH rise overnight gets...

How the keep DTW res PH stable?

September 25, 2019 at 04:44PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog