Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How can I setup aoutomatic run off removal?

So I have a 4x4 tent currently in flowering and my watering practices suck donkey sacs right now... so I have been watering the plants inside the tent on raised square trays which are on top of circle trays... now when I water the run off ends up getting to the height of my air pots ... to get rid of the run off I’ve been taking each plant out of the tent one by one which is killing my back lol I’m in five gallon air pots (coco coir) .

I read on coco for cannabis a tutorial on how to set...

How can I setup aoutomatic run off removal?

September 25, 2019 at 08:28PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog