Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Fun experiment with Kratky

Sooo, I didn't optimize my space very well and my plants started growing way too large for the tent.
View attachment 4399173
So I started just making clones and just chucking it into whatever medium was available and threw it outside my balcony. 3 soil, 1 kratky. I realized that the kratky grow was doing much better than the soil alternatives, so it made me wonder, could I do a tiny balcony-don't-care-much-about-it grow? Maybe refill the reservoir 2-3 times throughout it's lifetime...

Fun experiment with Kratky

September 24, 2019 at 10:30AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog