Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Finished my 8 plant dwc grow white widow

so I thought I would run 8 plants this time. White widow from nirvana. My single plant grow went amazing and really put out a lot of beautiful crystally buds. But I ran into a problem with bud mold because my home ac went out of whack. By the time I fixed it I would say I lost about 2-3 ozs to it. I didn’t take a chance and harvested about 10 days early. Lost some thickness but the volume of it all is just over whelming. I did a two plant grow of big bud and got 22 ozs. That shit...

Finished my 8 plant dwc grow white widow

September 02, 2019 at 02:02AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog