Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

ppm rising in flower

Hiya
I have a dp auto Euforia in dwc. She probably has 2 weeks max left so I'm trying to get my bloom nutes dialled. Currently I'm mixing Canna Flores a&b to about 800ppm then adding Canna bloom @ 4ml/litre and Pk13/14 @ 1.5ml/l. This brings me up to about 1000ppm (that's full strength according to their numbers) 2 days later that's up to 1250 but tbh she seems to be soaking it up.
Should I continue even though ppm is rising or should I cut back on something and if so then which of the 3...

ppm rising in flower

Popular posts from this blog