Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need second opinion before I raise the ppms

havent ran Rockwool and Hydroton in a couple of years but was gifted these plants already in Hydroton pots from a homie that had to travel for work and wasn’t gonna be back to finish them.so I took over but have been doing promix for years as well as soil.

They are in rooted in Rockwool, places in 5-6 inch net cups with Hydroton on a table with a plastic cover. The table is empty no medium.

I got a 40 gal Rez but it only has around 35 gal in it, as the return line hole is at the top. I...

Need second opinion before I raise the ppms

August 30, 2019 at 02:06AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog