Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My first UDWC grow NL and FOG

I'm gonna give hydro a go with a 42l udwc system for 2 plants as space is very limited. Northern Lights and Fire OG are the seeds I started last weekend in rockwool. They popped up this week and now have their first true set of leaves and the root coming through the bottom of the cube. Tomorrow will be the day I throw them in the system. Using hydroton for the medium and Advanced Nutrients Ph Perfect line of nutes. Heres a couple of crappy pics to get us started....

My first UDWC grow NL and FOG

Popular posts from this blog