Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Can someone critique my dwc bucket and ppm issue

So I’m using 5gal dwc buckets with nice air stones. Anyways seems to be working fine but am confused.

I use RO water that is about 15ppm. I’ve been strict with how I’ve been doing the gh flora trio. Anyways the mix always comes out to around 600-700ppm including 2ml per gal of calimag.

Do I then just add RO until it gets down to let’s say 200ppm then put in new nutes. And also should I just add RO WITHOUT calmag or do I always add calmag?

Trying to figure out how to make this perfect...

Can someone critique my dwc bucket and ppm issue

August 06, 2019 at 07:41PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog