Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Sweeteners / Molasses for drip recirculating?

I've been reading a bit and I am getting conflicting answers on this topic. First off, I would have to agree with the side that says the sweeteners/sugars are meant to feed the microbial life you have in your system in order to keep it alive rather than causing your plant to uptake the sugars provided, which to my knowledge weed does not uptake sugars. So, if I am wanting to feed my beneficial bacteria in my system without causing an outbreak of bad bacteria, would it be a smart move to...

Sweeteners / Molasses for drip recirculating?

July 14, 2019 at 04:51AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog