Skip to main content

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales - Green Market Report

GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics GrowGen posts wider first quarter loss on lower sales    Green Market Report Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

DWC PPMs and PH question

This is my first DWC grow, I've been a soil gardener for a long time.

I've noticed the PPMs of my reservoir have been staying around 300ppm, while I replenish about 5 gallons of RO water a week to the 25 gallon reservoir. Everything seems to be going fine 2 weeks into flower and plants look healthy. The room is 80 degrees, humidity 50%, water temp 78, and PH of 5.7. I'm using the GH trio with CaliMagic.

Just wondering is this typical to not have to keep adding nutrients, or does this mean...

DWC PPMs and PH question

Popular posts from this blog