Skip to main content

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Uncle Ben's Topping Method in DWC

Hello RIU members! So, after growing autos for years I've begun trying my hand at photoperiod, and decided I was going to use Uncle Ben's method of waiting for 5-6 nodes, then chopping just above the second true node. My question is, due to the fact that I'll be basically chopping the plant in half, how much should I reduce my ppm's? Maybe by half? Or would I be better off to do a regular topping, wait a few days for the two dominant branches to grow up, and then top each of those two as...

Uncle Ben's Topping Method in DWC

Popular posts from this blog