Skip to main content

Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031) - WhaTech

Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031)    WhaTech from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031)    WhaTech Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

AN ph perfect and tap water help

Tap water 7.6-7.8 ppm ~300

Do I add ph down to get to around 5.9/6 and then add the ph perfect grow micro bloom? I see it falls down to 5.6 and about 600ppm. So that means I have 300 ppm of mutes since my tap water is 300ppm already?


I’ve read people do and don’t use ph down on their tap water and just add ph perfect. What’s the truth?

Also for bloom am I really using 44ml per 3 gal of water? That sounds like a recipe for nute burn

Popular posts from this blog