Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hempy x DWC what do you think?

Hi guys.

I alway like to play around with stuff. Always got to tinker.

I mostly grow in 3 gal Hempys. This next batch I was going to step up to stacked 5 gal hempys.

Then I got to thinking. If I put a 3gal bucket with 100% Perlite in the top of my 5 gal bucket. With holes drilled in the 3gal. (Maybe a layer of hydroton so the Perlite dose not get flushed down into the rez).

This would create a 2gal water rezivor under the 3gal.

Put a drain on the 5gal bucket at the desired water...

Hempy x DWC what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog