Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Hempy x DWC what do you think?

Hi guys.

I alway like to play around with stuff. Always got to tinker.

I mostly grow in 3 gal Hempys. This next batch I was going to step up to stacked 5 gal hempys.

Then I got to thinking. If I put a 3gal bucket with 100% Perlite in the top of my 5 gal bucket. With holes drilled in the 3gal. (Maybe a layer of hydroton so the Perlite dose not get flushed down into the rez).

This would create a 2gal water rezivor under the 3gal.

Put a drain on the 5gal bucket at the desired water...

Hempy x DWC what do you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !