Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First grow concept... + questions

Hello everyone,
Newbie here, as I sit and wait for my seeds to arrive. I can't stop pondering over my overcooked WDC system I have dreamt up in my head. Please provide me with any inputs you may have!

Starting with a small 3x2 tent in my water-heater closet. I have a 27gal tote I plan to start by growing 3 babes in. Going to have an extra 5gal gatorade cooler reservoir pumping through a water chiller, aiding my few weekends away from the plants. The chilled water will be dispersed out the...

First grow concept... + questions

Popular posts from this blog