Skip to main content

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

100% Perlite Hempy question.

Can I put a rooted clone into a 3 gallon all perlite hempy bucket and grow it for 3-6 months without having any watering/root problems?

How do I know when to water 100% Perlite hempy buckets because the top of the perlite is always dry?

I tried 75/25 Perlite/Vermiculite and while that combo worked great for veg, later in flower I was drowning the roots I think.

Popular posts from this blog