Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

PH up/down options with rdwc?

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
PH up/down options with rdwc?
Pretty much just the title.
I used the GH ph up/down this grow and they were great for most of the grow, but during the last few weeks of flower ive had to use a LOT of up.
Im getting a little more drift down now than I was for veg and early flower. itll drop 0.3-0.4 over 3-4 days, but it takes like 40-50ml of the GH ph up to bring it from 5.6-5.7 to 6.0+

Is there something more concentrated I can use or should I just buy bigger bottles and get used to using this much every few days?

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !