Skip to main content

US (NY): Library adds hydroponic garden to list of services - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

US (NY): Library adds hydroponic garden to list of services    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics US (NY): Library adds hydroponic garden to list of services    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

4 wks in rdwc, health check please....

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
4 wks in rdwc, health check please....
I'm one month from seed, would like some opinions on the health.

Lights are mars epistar 320 @ 2.5ft
350ppm using: canna Vega, calmagic, and rhizotonic.
Ph 6.1
Humidity 30%
Water steady at 68f, tent is 72f. Hard to get warmer in my basement when it's 0 outside!

On top, their doing pretty well. I see slight curl on edge of leaves, think I might have slightly been high on ppm (450), so I dropped to 350.

My question is how do my roots look!? They're turning a slight brown color. My...

4 wks in rdwc, health check please....

Popular posts from this blog