Why Roulette Wheel Numbers Are Not Listed in Numerical Order Why Don't Roulette Wheels Use 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...? If you've ever looked at a roulette wheel closely, you may have noticed something strange. The numbers aren't arranged in numerical order . Instead of going: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... the wheel uses a carefully arranged sequence that appears almost random. But there's a reason for this unusual design. The Roulette Wheel Is Different From The Betting Table This is one of the easiest things to confuse when learning roulette. The betting layout has numbers arranged in three columns, making it easy to place inside and outside bets. The physical wheel is completely different. Its numbers are positioned around a circular track. This means the order you see on the betting layout isn't the order you'll find when looking around the wheel. Why Are The Numbers Mixed Up? The arrangement helps distribute the numbers across the wheel. High and low numbers, odd and even nu...
Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Ph Down with?
I want to try Coco and the PH I have with my Tap are 7.9. If I put lemon juice in the pH drops but hours later it's going up so that's not what I want! How I can decrease the pH for longer than 12 hours?

