Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Measuring run-off digitally...

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Measuring run-off digitally...
Hey... hey...

Just wondering if anyone has ever used something like this to measure run off.

I was thinking of installing one on the main pipe flooding my system and then on one the pipe exiting the drain tray going to waste. I can then measure the difference for each flood.

View attachment 4225787

I run a remote system so looking at ways to measure and automate.

I've already ordered a Arduino unit and a load of soil moisture sensors so I can build my own rockwool moisture...

Measuring run-off digitally...

Popular posts from this blog

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work ! 

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette