Skip to main content

Trinidad and Tobago: Maloney Government School gets hydroponics garden from Presto Market - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

Trinidad and Tobago: Maloney Government School gets hydroponics garden from Presto Market    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Trinidad and Tobago: Maloney Government School gets hydroponics garden from Presto Market    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

A little confused

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
A little confused
I ran into root rot or algea my last two tries using hydroguard at first until getting root problems than switched to sterile. Both times the plants got beyond repair very quickly. I kept temps down with chiller and everything was in the sweet spot but still failed quickly.

In my cloner which now has 4 left over plants in it, incase my system fails again, which would no longer be considered clones. They're currently 12" with roots 2 times as long with weeks of root pruning. For weeks I've...

A little confused

Popular posts from this blog