Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

How much h202 to kill fungus gnat larvae?

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
How much h202 to kill fungus gnat larvae?
I'm in deep water culture hydroponics, NOT soil! How much 3 percent hydrogen peroxide, with how much water do I dilute to kill fungus gnat larvae? I read online 1 part hydrogen peroxide per I think it was 3 or 4 parts water. I tried that on my northern lights in my hydroton and it literally fried her and killed her. Don't want to do the same thing to my pineapple express. Help please

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !