Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

DIY cloner! Looking for feedback.

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
DIY cloner! Looking for feedback.
So after a bunch of looking around, this is what I came up with.
Shortly after it was done i realized that i couldnt find a video with the pump actually on, so I have no idea if the spray is enough or too much or not fine enough ect..
Just looking for feedback and if theres anything else I should think about changing.
Started with the rows spaced out, have enough to fill all the squares if i choose to later....

DIY cloner! Looking for feedback.

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !