Skip to main content

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched - Gulf Digital News

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Water chillers?

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Water chillers?
Hey guys I've got a 5gal dwc bucket and I've been struggling to keep my water temps consistently below 70f. I've got my bucket sitting in a tub that I fill with ice/frozen water bottles when I wake up and also when I get home from work. By those times the ice is melted and temps back up so I feel like what I'm doing is a waste xD I've heard people talking about water chillers n such but never seen what exactly I need to get to make one! I see chillers on amazon but they just look like a...

Water chillers?

Popular posts from this blog