Skip to main content

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched - Gulf Digital News

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

DTW Coco hydro watering

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
DTW Coco hydro watering
im trying to fine tune my watering for mothers in coco. When I grew some sour gorilla to flower I pretty much watered it like I did soil. I want more of the hydro growth speed for my mothers. Want to keep fewer of them so I need them to grow faster. Should I do two 30 sec drips a day? When I watered like soil I wouldn’t have to water for 2 days sometimes

Popular posts from this blog